Hi guys! I’ve decided to do a merch giveaway seeing as I have way too much.
Here’s the rules:
1. You must be following me (I will check!)
2. Reblog the photo as much as you deem necessary. Likes count too!
3. I will put everyone that participated into random.org so it’s a bit more fair, seeing as it’s chosen randomly.
Sempiternal- Bring Me The Horizon
- A Flair For The Dramatic- Pierce The Veil
- Collide With The Sky- Pierce The Veil
- Pierce The Veil poster
- 1 Pierce The Veil crewneck- Size lare
- My Chemical Romance crewneck- Size large
- Pierce The Veil beanie
- The Wonder Years Hank tank top- Size medium
- Pierce The Veil tye dye shirt- Size medium
- Miss May I Stay Metal shirt- Size small
- Fall Out Boy shirt- Size medium
- My Chemical Romance shirt- Size medium
- Sleeping With Sirens shirt- Size medium
- Tonight Alive signed shirt
The contest ends on December 30th and I will ship anywhere. Please excuse the poor folding job and if you have any questions, feel free to ask. Good luck!!!!
i went to spring fever tour tonight and made the decision to miss prom for it which was the best decision of my life. because of that, me and my friend chloe decided to dress up for the concert as if it were prom and we brought a giant banner that said “we skipped prom for this” on it. we specifically decided to crowd surf with the sign first when mayday parade played somebody that i used to know cuz we knew vic fuentes would be on stage with them. derek sanders of mayday parade saw me crowd surfing with the sign and gave a shout out to me for skipping prom after the song, which was awesome! then pierce the veil came onstage and during their acoustic i’m low on gas and you need a jacket, Chloe and i started slow dancing to have our one prom dance. then the people in the crowd around us got a giant section of the pit to sit down while we were dancing so we could be the only ones standing and have our dance together alone! it was the most incredible thing i’ve ever seen. then we kissed and the crowd around us went crazy. and then vic noticed in the middle of the song and pointed us out in the crowd and said he had never seen anything like it before at any show and he sang the rest of the song to us. then he gave us another shout out and was like “give it up for that prom couple!” and for the rest of the night, people came up to us asking if we were “the prom couple” and giving us high fives and saying things like “fuck prom!” some people even got pictures with us. when all time low came on, they said that they had heard about the kids who skipped prom which means that ptv talked about us which is awesome! it was the best concert of my life and i know i will never forget it and hopefully the bands will remember it too!